Next Meeting: January 11th, 6:30 pm, Middle School North Band Room (F133)
Welcome to Wildcat Music Boosters!Wildcat Music Boosters is a 501(c)(3) non-profit parent volunteer organization. Our goal is to raise funds and organize volunteers to support the Woodland music departments at Intermediate and Middle Schools. Members of Wildcat Music Boosters will receive information about upcoming events, fundraisers, and volunteer opportunities.
Parents: please Click Here to complete the Wildcat Music Boosters Membership Registration form. There is no membership fee but you may get occiasional emails from us regarding fundraisers and volunteer opportunites. If you have questions please email email@example.com.
The Cherrydale catalog fundraiser was a success. We do not have exact final numbers yet but we do know that we met our $10,000 sales goal! It is all thanks to our students and their families.
If you have younger children that will be attending the holiday shop at Woodland Intermediate on December 7th & 8th, stop by the booster table and grab a snack. All food purchases will be supporting the Woodland music programs!
Cherrydale Fundraiser Info:
**The fundraiser has now ended. If you ordered items online, you will receive them shortly. Paper orders are being processed and items should be shipped in early December.**
Dear Parents of Woodland Choir and Band Students,
The Wildcat Music Boosters Fall Fundraiser has begun, and we need your support to continue celebrating the many accomplishments of the Woodland Music Department programs. Shopping in the Cherrydale catalog earns funds that are used towards student rewards and recognition, camp scholarships, uniforms, music, food, and prizes. The Music Boosters earn 40% of the profits from this fundraiser.
- WHEN: The fundraiser sale will run 10/27/17 through 11/15/17.
- DEADLINE: All order forms must be returned on or before 11/15/17.
- DELIVERY: All items ordered will be shipped directly to your home by December 12/15/17. This is the only option. Items will NOT be delivered to the school. Order $75+ to receive FREE shipping!
- ONLINE ACCOUNT: If you prefer to order online, visit https://www.cherrydale.com/DTWLDGI to set up your account. Please select Seller Login and use our Group Code: DTWLDGI. This is a great way for your out of town family and friends to place their orders.
- PRIZES: There are many fun Cherrydale prizes being offered by reaching sale goals. Also, the Top Seller in the Choir and the Band will each receive free admission to the Jump America Party in 2018!
DID YOU KNOW??? If you choose not to order from the catalog, we invite you to support the Woodland Music Programs by sending in a check made payable to “Wildcat Music Boosters.” The Wildcat Music Boosters is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and 100% of your donation will go directly back to the schools. Any check over $50 will receive a special gift and a letter for tax-deduction purposes. Please make sure that your address is correct on your check, and place it in the Cherrydale envelope marked as “DONATION”. You may place your donation into the Cherrydale order envelope and return to your child's director. Or mail a donation to:
Wildcat Music Boosters
1105 N. Hunt Club Road.
Gurnee, IL 60031
Please ask your child about the Cherrydale information packets, which were sent home. If you have any questions regarding the fundraiser, please contact the Wildcat Music Boosters at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you for your support, and look forward to a successful fundraising drive!
Wildcat Music Boosters
Follow us on Social Media:
We use VolunteerSignUp.com to help organize volunteers for our events.
Look for the link soon to help with uniform fittings for Sym 1 & Sym 2 bands.
Middle School Band Tux Shirt Fittings
- Click on this link: www.volunteersignup.org/MLH3A.
- Enter your name, phone number, and email address.
- Sign up! Choose your spots - VolunteerSignUp.com will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
Note: VolunteerSignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. You do NOT need to register an account to sign up. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact the Wildcat Music Boosters at email@example.com to be signed up manually.
Wildcat Music Booster Board Members 2017-2018:
- Amy Cole - President
- Connie Chang - Vice President
- Annette Santello - Treasurer
- Shelley Shugarts - Secretary
- Amy Cole - President
Click the icon below to visit our YouTube channel. We are always looking for videos. If you are a parent that has video of our choir or band musical performances, please send us and email so we can arrange for you to share with us!