Next Meeting: See you in the FALL 2018! If you are interested in joining the board, please email us today!
Welcome to Wildcat Music Boosters!
Wildcat Music Boosters is a 501(c)(3) non-profit parent volunteer organization. Our goal is to raise funds and organize volunteers to support the Woodland music departments at Intermediate and Middle Schools. Any parent with a child in band or choir is automatically a member. No dues required! However, we would like your email address to keep you informed about upcoming events, fundraisers, and volunteer opportunities. Please Click Here to complete the Wildcat Music Boosters Membership Registration form.
The Boosters is also actively looking for new board members for the 2018-2019 school year. There are only 4 meetings a year and if you like seeking out new fundraising opportunities, this is the job for you. Plus it is a great way to get to know your awesome directors. If you have questions please email email@example.com.
What are all these fundraisers paying for??
The Music Boosters help to pay for items that would not ordinarily be paid for by the district budget.
Some examples of what were provided in the 2016-2017 school year are:
- New Sound and Percussion Equipment for the Intermediate Bands
- Pin and a book for each 5th grade band student
- Chicago Playhouse Opera performances for the Intermediate Choirs
- Music and supplies for the Intermediate Choirs
- 16 $50 Merit Scholarships for Middle School Band and Choir students (to be used for lessons or other musical needs)
- Supplies and Pizza Party for Middle School Marching Band
- New Amp and Sound Equipment for the Middle School Choirs
- Various treats and prizes for all bands and choirs
- 7 Full-Tuition Scholarships to attend University of Wisconsin-Whitewater summer music camps to Middle School Band and Choir students
More information for anyone interested in the summer music camps can be found at:
We know not everyone eats out or needs to order wrapping paper. If you chose not to participate in our fundraisers, that's OK! We would, however, like to invite you to continue to support the Woodland Music Programs in other ways.
1) Check the volunteer section of this page often (especially before performances) for volunteer opportunities.
2) Add our calendar to your device so you can stay up to date on our events. We may one day add your favorite restaurant!
3) You can always send a check made payable to “Wildcat Music Boosters.” The Wildcat Music Boosters is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and 100% of your donation will go directly back to the schools. Any check over $50 will receive a special gift and a letter for tax-deduction purposes. Please make sure that your address is correct on your check. You may place your donation into an envelope labeled "WMB Donation" and return to your child's director. Or to ensure your donation is received, we suggest that you mail a donation to:
Wildcat Music Boosters
1105 N. Hunt Club Road
Gurnee, IL 60031
Follow us on Social Media:
Spring Concert Help Needed!
New volunteer opportunities for are now open.
Please click on the following web link (or copy it into your web browser if clicking doesn't work) to go to the signup sheet:
2018 Middle School Spring Choir Concert
2018 Middle School Spring Band Concert
To sign up, just follow the instructions on the page. It only takes a few seconds to do.
Thank you for volunteering!
- Click on this link above.
- Enter your name, phone number, and email address.
- Sign up! Choose your spots - VolunteerSignUp.com will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
Note: VolunteerSignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. You do NOT need to register an account to sign up. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact the Wildcat Music Boosters at firstname.lastname@example.org to be signed up manually.
Wildcat Music Booster Board Members 2018-2019:
- Amy Cole - President
- Connie Chang - Vice President
- Amy Thomas - Treasurer
- OPEN POSITION - Secretary
- Amy Cole - President
Click the icon below to visit our YouTube channel. We are always looking for videos. If you are a parent that has video of our choir or band musical performances, please send us and email so we can arrange for you to share with us!