Woodland School District 50 will continue to offer free breakfast/lunch meals while students are distance learning. Masks and Social Distancing will be required.
Meals will be distributed from 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. on every scheduled distance learning day.
Woodland has been approved through the USDA to offer free meals to all children under the age of 18. Meals must be pre-ordered each week by filling out this ORDER FORM so that we know how many meals to have available at each location. Orders must be submitted by 4:00 p.m. every Thursday for the following week’s meal service. If you are not able to order via the online form please call: 847-596-5613 for assistance.
NOTE: To make sure we have the correct amount of meals at each location, you must order in advance - ORDER FORM.
- Woodland Middle School
- Koehmstedt Ave & Kehm Blvd, Park City
- Koehmstedt Ave. & Ted Ave, Park City
- Robert H. Allen Park-Green View Drive, Park City
- Green Valley Apts - 4200 Greenleaf Ct, Park City
- Betty Russell Community Park - 5300 Pinewood Rd, Gurnee
- Backyard Steak Pit parking lot - 1818 N Grandwood Dr, Gurnee
- Willow Point Park - N. Cove Rd., Gages Lake
- Landings at Amhurst Lake - S. White Oaks Dr., (By the playground) Waukegan
Menus are no longer available based on the USDA rule changes allowing us to serve under the free community based program. The pre-order form gives parents the choice of meat or meat alternative only, instead of a specific main dish. The importance of the order form is to make sure we have enough meals prepared for each location and helps us reduce food waste.
BREAKFAST AND LUNCH MENUS