Woodland School District 50 is proud to offer a Dual Language program also known as a two-way Spanish Immersion Dual Language Program.
1,029 Total Dual Language Students Grades K-5th
25 English Language Educators
25 Spanish Language Educators
Dual Language Photo Gallery
Dual Language Program Video
Incoming Kindergarten and Dual Language Timeline:
Kindergarten and Kindergarten Dual Option Information Nights:
- Jan. 30th 6:00-7:00 @ the Primary Building
- Feb. 15th 6:00-7:00 @ the Primary Building
Dual Lottery Registration:
- March 10th at the Primary building, 9:00 am - 2:00 pm. This take place during incoming Kindergarten registration .
Dual Language Lottery Drawing:
- April 3rd 9:30-10:00 @ the Education Support Center, 1105 North Hunt Club Rd., Gurnee, IL 60031
- Parents are welcome to attend but this in not mandatory. Results will be posted later that day.
Dual Language Parent Advisory Committee Meetings:
- Oct. 4th 6:30-7:30 @ the Intermediate School Band Room
- Jan 10th 6:30-7:30 @ the Intermediate School Band Room
- April 16th 6:30-7:30 @ the Intermediate School Band Room