****2021/2022 New School Year****
****ELINK WILL OPEN AUGUST 10TH****
***Bus information is available 24 hours a day by using Login - Tyler's Versatrans E-Link™***
Check out our NEW Bus Tracking Application, VersaTrans My Stop through the App store or Google Play or your desk top at Login - Tyler's Versatrans My Stop™ this will track the bus using our GPS system.
Your Family ID has been setup as your USER ID and PASSWORD. We hope you find this new tool very helpful. You should find your Family ID in Family Access Family Access -Student information -Family page.
Woodland Transportation Office
Located in our new building behind Woodland Elementary West
**17383 W. Gages Lake Road, Gages Lake, IL 60030**
Main Office Telephone Number: (847) 856-3644
Main Transportation Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome you and look forward to a very exciting 2021-2022 school year.
Where is my transportation info located? –
- Bus information will be uploaded into Family Access soon. Please check back later.
Please email the transportation office at email@example.com if you have any questions. If you have changes to your student's transportation please fill a new bus form for each child REVISED BUS INFORMATION. If you have moved please email your Proof of Residency paperwork to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOME QUICK REMINDERS:
Please understand due to COVID-19 some bus changes may take longer to approve.
- All approved bus changes (after September 13, 2021) take a minimum of three days to process. Please submit bus forms with as much notice as possible.
- Drop off times are estimated, therefore we ask for your patience the first few weeks of school as our students and staff adjust to the daily routines.
- Students should be at the stop at least five (5) minutes before the pickup time. Drivers are not permitted to wait for students who are not at the stop on time.
- Route signs are located in the first bus window (to the left of the door).
- Drivers are required to take attendance as your student leaves the bus. Please prepare your student to clearly give first and last name when requested.
- Should you need to make changes, the “Revised Bus Information” form is available at the school or through the District 50 website.
- We look forward to providing your child with a safe and enjoyable ride to and from school.
HAPPY SUMMER 21
Link to fill out a new bus sheet for Summer Only - REVISED BUS SUMMER SCHOOL WON'T OPEN BACK UP UNTIL SUMMER 2022
Summer School Letters have been mailed out. If you do not receive your letter with your bus tag/certification please send us an email at email@example.com or give us a phone call at 847-856-3644.
Summer School Stops
REVISED BUS SUMMER SCHOOL AVAILABLE SUMMER 2022