****2020/2021 New School Year****
***Bus information will soon be available in the app after POR is complete on August 6, 2020****
Check out our NEW Bus Tracking Application, VersaTrans My Stop through the App store or Google Play or your desk top at Login - Tyler's Versatrans My Stop™
Your Family ID has been setup as your USER ID and PASSWORD. We hope you find this new tool very helpful. You should find your Family ID in Family Access Family Access -Student information -Family page.
Woodland Transportation Office
located in front of Woodland Primary
17370 Gages Lake Road, Gages Lake, IL 60030
Main Office Telephone Number: (847) 856-3644
We welcome you and look forward to a very exciting 2020-2021 school year. The last day we can accept transportation changes is Monday, August 10th.
Where is my transportation info located? –
- All bus information will be mailed out on or by August 14, 2020.
Please email the transportation office at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. If you have changes to your student's transportation please fill a new bus form for each child REVISED BUS INFORMATION. If you have moved please email your Proof of Residency paperwork to email@example.com.
SOME QUICK REMINDERS:
- We are unable to make changes between August 10 and September 14, 2020. All changes submitted during this time period will be effective September 14th because individual changes impact the entire system changing other bus stop times that have already been communicated to families. Please understand due to COVID-19 some bus changes may take longer to approve.
- All approved bus changes (after September 14th) take a minimum of three days to process. Please submit bus forms with as much notice as possible.
- Drop off times are estimated, therefore we ask for your patience the first few weeks of school as our students and staff adjust to the daily routines.
- Students should be at the stop at least five (5) minutes before the pickup time. Drivers are not permitted to wait for students who are not at the stop on time.
- Route signs are located in the first bus window (to the left of the door).
- Drivers are required to take attendance as your student leaves the bus. Please prepare your student to clearly give first and last name when requested.
- Should you need to make changes, the “Revised Bus Information” form is available at the school or through the District 50 website.
- We look forward to providing your child with a safe and enjoyable ride to and from school.