Headlines & Features
****2022/2023 School Year****
***Bus information is available 24 hours a day by using Login - Tyler's Versatrans E-Link™***
My Stop App is back up and running, ready for the New School Year
Check out our NEW Bus Tracking Application, VersaTrans My Stop through the App Store or Google Play or your desktop at Login - Tyler's Versatrans My Stop™ this will track the bus using our GPS system.
****Attention Samsung Users****
Versa Trans has discovered an error with using the MyStop App among Samsung users. They recommend using Login - Tyler's Versatrans My Stop™ link through a browser on your phone. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please note not all Android users are affected, only the new Samsung phones. Thank you for your patience.
Your Family ID has been set up as your USER ID and PASSWORD. We hope you find this new tool very helpful. You should find your Family ID in Family Access under Family Access - click Student information - click Family page.
Main Office Telephone Number: (847) 856-3644 - Main Transportation Email : email@example.com
We welcome you and look forward to a very exciting 2022-2023 school year.
Where is my transportation info located? –
- Bus information will be uploaded into Family Access soon. Please check back later.
Please email the transportation office at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. If you have changes to your student's transportation please fill a new bus form for each child REVISED BUS INFORMATION. If you have moved please email your Proof of Residency paperwork to email@example.com.
SOME QUICK REMINDERS:
Please understand due to COVID-19 some bus changes may take longer to approve.
- All approved bus changes (after September 12, 2022) take a minimum of three days up to 10 days to process. Please submit bus forms with as much notice as possible.
- Drop off times are estimated, therefore we ask for your patience the first few weeks of school as our students and staff adjust to the daily routines.
- Students should be at the stop at least five (5) minutes before the pickup time. Drivers are not permitted to wait for students who are not at the stop on time.
- Route signs are located in the first bus window (to the left of the door).
- Drivers are required to take attendance as your student leaves the bus. Please prepare your student to clearly give first and last name when requested.
- Should you need to make changes, the “Revised Bus Information” form is available at the school or through the District 50 website.
- We look forward to providing your child with a safe and enjoyable ride to and from school.
All bus sheets received after August 12, 2022 will not start until September 12, 2022. Your revised bus sheet will be processed in the order it is received. Thank you for your patience.
Link to fill out a new bus sheet for Summer Only - REVISED BUS SUMMER SCHOOL WON'T OPEN BACK UP UNTIL SUMMER 2023
Summer School Letters have been mailed out. If you do not receive your letter with your bus tag/certification please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a phone call at 847-856-3644.
REVISED BUS SUMMER SCHOOL AVAILABLE SUMMER 2023
Dawna Choe - Director of Transportation
Kim Hesse - Routing Coordinator
Kimberly Shaw - Transportation Operations Specialist
Kerry Norr - Dispatcher
Amanda Medina - Dispatcher