For Returning Students & Families

    Proof of Residency Update

    The annual Proof of Residency Event will not take place in-person this year due to COVID-19. This event is usually the one-stop spot for all back to school information and forms, but for safety purposes, we are not able to host such a large gathering. More specific information will be coming in August, but here is a general overview so you know what to expect:

    • Residency - For this year, we will use residency information from the previous school year. If you have had a change of address, or need to provide an updated copy of your lease for this year, please email Registration.
    • Transportation - Families will be able to find your bus assignments in Skyward Family Access and submit any changes through the Revised Bus Information Form. (Please note: This information is not yet available - coming soon!) Once the busing routes are finalized, you will receive your bus tag in the mail.
    • Health Office - Each school will share information related to health office forms, and medication drop off dates/procedures.
    • Business Office - Free & Reduced Meal Application and Fee Waiver Application will be available on the district website.
    • Teacher Assignment/School Schedule - To find out your child’s teacher, or to see your child’s schedule, log in to Skyward Family Access. (Please note: This information is not yet available - coming mid-August!)
    • PTA - Information about PTA membership, supply packs and spirit wear will be available on the PTA’s website.




    *The District Office and All school buildings are currently closed. However if you are a new family moving into Woodland District 50 you are able to register your children.  Please send an email to Registration@dist50.net with your name, address, grade level of the children and date you will be moving into the district.  The registration department will respond to your email with instructions on how to complete the process. 

    The registration packet of forms can be found by clicking on the link below.  If you have more than one child you will need to print an additional child packet for each additional child in your family that you are registering.  If you are unable to send an email please leave a message on the voice mail for Cindy Viverito at 847-596-5682 again with your name, address, grade level of your children and when you are planning to move.      

    Click here for registration packets for the 2020-2021 school year.  Please print out the packet, complete the necessary forms.  Contact the registration department at registration@dist50.net for instructions on how and when to submit the forms.


     Required Registration Documents (required to complete registration):

    • Parent/Legal Guardian picture identification
    • Proof of Residency (must provide one from Category I and Category II; more info in packet)
    • Court documents: Custody or Guardianship (if applicable)
    • Child’s state issued birth certificate*

     *A passport is acceptable in place of the birth certificate along with a parent’s photo ID to register. The child’s birth certificate is still required to be submitted within 30 days of the registration.


    Questions regarding the registration process should be emailed to registration@dist50.net.


 Paul Fegley - Information Systems Manager/Registrar

  Phone: 847-596-5600
  Email: pfegley@dist50.net


 Cindy Viverito - Registration Secretary

  Phone: 847-596-5682
  Email: cviverito@dist50.net


 Catalina Ochoa - Registrar Assistant

  Phone: 847-596-5683
  Email: cochoa@dist50.net