2022-2023 Registration Information
Please use the following link to verify that your address is within our district boundaries:
Lake County Maps
We would like to welcome you to Woodland School District 50! To begin your enrollment, please follow the directions listed below:
NEW District 50 Families
- Click this link and enter the requested information
- When completed, click on the orange bar and you will receive an email containing a login and password
- Click the link in the email to go to Skyward Enrollment Access Page and enter the login and password to start the enrollment process
CURRENT District 50 Families
- Go to "Family Access", located in the top right navigation bar, or click this link
- Enter your Skyward Login and Password
- Click on the “New Student Enrollment” on your Family Access page
- Complete all steps and submit your application
Required Registration Documents
- Parent/Legal Guardian picture identification
- Child’s state issued legal birth certificate (7:50-AP)
- Court documents: Custody or Guardianship (if applicable)
- Current property tax bill or Form 1098
- Current mortgage statement or closing documents
- Signed lease with current terms and all occupants listed
- Letter from the management office verifying and approving all occupants (apartments and mobile home parks)
- Driver’s license, photo ID or matricula card with current address
- Vehicle registration or voter registration card
- Current public aid card or credit card bill
- Current Homeowners or Renters insurance policy
- Current gas, electric, cable, phone, or waste management
- Minimum One document from each category required
Additional Residency forms if Applicable (Forms must be Notarized)
- Several notaries are available at the Woodland Educational Support Center, 1105 N. Hunt Club Road, Gurnee IL 60031
- Residency Affidavits are required to be renewed each school year. Forms are available under student forms on our website.
- Form (7:60-E1) Letter of residence from landlord in Lieu of Lease – Form is available under student forms.
- Form (7:60-E2) Residency Affidavit - to be used when the person seeking to enroll a student is living with a district resident. The Residency Affidavit must be signed by both the Parent and the District Resident in front of a Notary Public to be valid.
- Form (7:60-E3) Guardianship Affidavit- Evidence of Non-Parent’s Custody, Control and Responsibility of a Student Form – Non –Parent seeking to enroll a student must complete and sign this form – Form is available under student forms.
CUSTODY DOCUMENTS - Anyone with a Custody Order seeking to enroll a Student presents a Court Order, Agreement, Judgment or Decree that awards or gives Custody of the students to any person including divorce decrees awarding Custody to one or both.
Registration Staff will be reviewing all proof of residency documents uploaded to Skyward to ensure residency documents are current and accurate. You will be notified if your application is approved.
If you have any questions regarding the registration process, please contact the Registration Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone to Cindy Viverito @ (847) 596-5682 or Cathy Ochoa @ (847) 596-5683 – Español.