Welcome to the Health Office
Healthy students learn better!
The Health Office Team makes it happen!
FOR IMPORTANT ALERTS ABOUT WHEN HEALTH RECORDS ARE DUE
CLICK THE " DUE DATE ALERTS" TAB ON THE LEFT.
Kara Edgeworth BSN, RN Primary School Nurse
Laura Feczko Health Assistant
Phone: 847-984-8710 Fax: 847-816-4511
Julia Plescia, MSN, RN, PEL - Certified School nurse
Nancy Wood, BSN, RN
Theresa Crandall, Health Assistant
Phone: (847) 596-5910
Fax: (847) 855-9828
Mrs. Jennifer Schulien, BSN, RN, PEL-CSN
Mrs. Charlene Biondo, BSN, RN
Mrs. Cindy Marsalli, HA
Mrs. Robin Payne, HA
847-856-3410 (office) or 847-856-1306 (fax)
- All prescription AND over-the-counter medications require a Medication Authorization Form to be signed and completed by a doctor and signed by the parent.
- School personnel shall only dispense those medications necessary to maintain the child in school or that must be taken during school hours.
- Parents are responsible to provide the medication. Bring it to the school. Do not send it with the student.
- Please keep track of refills and expiration dates as necessary.
- Contact the individual school offices for further information and required forms.
Parent checklist for providing medication to be given at school:
- Print out a Medication Authorization Form, sign it and give to the doctor to fill out. Please make sure the name of the medication matches the medication to be given, the dosing information and time to be given are all included on the form.
- Print out and fill out an Authorization to Release/Exchange Student Record Information. If any clarification is needed regarding the medicine, this form enables us to communicate efficiently and directly with the doctor.
- Bring the medication in the original bottle along with the Medication Authorization Form and the Authorization to Release/Exchange Information Form to the East Health Office.
Ethel Cabalfin, MSN, RN, PEL-CSN, ACM, Lead School Nurse & Elementary East School Nurse
Janis Brown, BSN, RN, EE/EW Float Nurse
Denise Garduno, Health Assistant
Phone: (847) 984-8810
Fax: (847) 549-9806
Marigayle Punsalan, BSN,RN
Janis Brown, BSN, RN, EE/EW Float nurse
Phone: (847) 984-8910
Fax: (847) 816-0708
Stay up to date with your child's immunizations.You're welcome to look at the following link for an Easy-To-Read Vaccine Schedule.WOODLAND DISTRICT 50 REQUIREMENTSEarly Childhood - Physical Examination with ImmunizationsK - Physical Examination with Immunizations, Vision & Dental Examination1st - No requirement2nd - Dental Examination3rd- No requirement4th- No requirement5th- No requirement6th -Physical Examination with Immunizations, Dental Examination7th- Sports Physical if participating in interscholastic sports8th- Sports Physical if participating in interscholastic sportsNew to Illinois (Transfer Students) - Physical Exam with Immunizations & Vision Exam
Learn healthy eating habits by clicking on the following link and playing games,
printing out activity sheets, watching videos and more!
My Plate Kids' Place
Learn about dental health and how to brush your teeth at the following link,
How to Brush Your Teeth
Learn how and when to wash your hands to prevent illness at,
Washing Your Hands