Woodland Intermediate is proud to offer clubs and intramurals in order to extend learning and socializing opportunities for its students outside of the regular school hours. From athletic intramurals like cross country to supporting our fine arts program with choir, students will be able to connect with other students with similar interests. Clubs and intramural opportunities will open up throughout the school year.
- Before School: 8:15AM-9:00AM
- After School: 4:10PM-5:00PM
Here is the link to express your interest in Choir for the January Session
Coming Soon: Crochet & Volleyball!
Sign Up Procedure:
- Sheldon will send information via email, Mr. Sheldon’s Weekly Newsletter, Woodland Intermediate’s web page, and Woodland Intermediate’s Twitter account. A Google Form link can be found within these platforms.
- Parents/Guardians complete and submit the Google Form before the deadline.
- Students can pick up a paper copy of the Google Form and submit it to the teacher before the deadline.
- If more students sign up than spots available, students will be entered into a lottery.
- The sponsor will communicate to the student if they have (or have not) secured a spot in the club/intramural.
- Students will receive a paper copy of the permission slip from school. Please complete and return it to school before the club/intramural start date.