Change of Address policy:
Families who move within the district at any time during the school year are required to prove residency with the Registration Department located at the Educational Support Center, 1105 N. Hunt Club Rd, Gurnee, IL.
Documentation can be brought to the Registration Department at any time during their normal business hours of *7:30am to 4:00pm, Monday through Friday.
*Summer hours are 7:30am to 4:00pm Monday through Thursday.
Documentation required is split into 2 categories; 1 item from each category is required for address changes:
- Category I (One document required)
- Most recent property tax bill and proof of payment, e.g., canceled check or Form 1098 (homeowners)
- Mortgage papers (homeowners)
- Signed and dated lease and proof of last month’s payment, e.g., canceled check or receipts (renters)
- Letter from manager and proof of last month’s payment, e.g., canceled check or receipt (trailer park residents)
- Letter of residence from landlord in lieu of lease (7:60-E1)
- Letter of residence to be used when the person seeking to enroll a student is living with a District resident (7:60-E2)
- Category II (One document showing proper address is required)
- Driver’s license
- Vehicle registration
- Voter registration
- Current cable television and/or credit card bill
- Current public aid card
- Current homeowners/renter’s insurance policy and premium payment receipt
- Most recent cable, gas, telephone, electric, and/or water bill
- Matricula Card
New bus forms need to be completed for each student at the time of the address change. Registration will send the bus forms to the Transportation Department. Please note it takes 3 days from the date the address is verified with the Registration Department for the new bus route to start. Transportation will contact the parent with the new bus stop and time of pickup when completed.
Contact the Registration Department at 847-596-5682, 847-596-5683 or email Registration@dist50.net with any questions about the address change process.