Our online application system allows you to complete an application for employment for current openings in Woodland School District 50. This applies to licensed teaching positions as well as all non-teaching positions.
Use the "Careers" link at the top of the district's Home page to review the current positions available in Woodland School District 50.
To apply for a position in Woodland School District 50, click on "Start an application for employment" link below. The application process consists of multiple steps and may take 30 to 60 minutes to complete. You do NOT have to complete the whole process at one time, however, and can use the Continue/Modify your Application link below to return to an application that you started to complete or update it.
- Start an application for employment
- Continue/modify my application for employment
- Use pass codes sent to me
- Request technical help
Applicants are instructed to address in their application/resume their experiences directly related to each section noted in the job posting as applicants are screened based on qualifications; essential and other performance responsibilities; knowledge, skills and abilities; and physical demands of the position.
If you want to apply for positions that are not currently available, you may establish a pre-employment file by completing the online application.
NOTE: Woodland School District 50 requires all applicants to use the district's online application process. We do not accept paper applications / resumes. When you submit your application for employment you will receive an automatic response acknowledging receipt of your application. Due to the volume of applicants we receive, the district is unable to respond to telephone or email inquiries regarding the status of an application.
GUIDELINES FOR UPLOADING ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS TO YOUR APPLICATION:
- Additional documents can be either text files or image/scanned files.
- The maximum file size for uploads is 1 Megabyte (1 MB) or 1000 Kilobytes (1000 KB).
- Files must have the extension included in the file name.
- The following extensions will be accepted by the system:
- Text Files (.doc or .rtf);
- Image/Scanned Files (.pdf, .bmp, .gif, .jpg, .png or .tif).
- Image/Scanned Files should be created in black and white (1 bit). (Gray-scale or colored images/scans will be too large.)
- Only one file may be uploaded for an additional document type (example: Transcripts). If you have multiple separate files for a document type, you must combine the separate files into one file before uploading.
If you have questions regarding the application process, please contact Human Resources at (847) 596-5643.
Woodland School District 50 is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment in accordance with all applicable Equal Opportunity laws, directives and regulations of Federal, State and Local governing bodies or agencies. Woodland School District 50 does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, disability, sexual orientation or age.