Six Day Enrollment Report: 2022-2023 School Year
Woodland Primary: 583
Woodland Elementary: 1,413
Woodland Intermediate: 967
Woodland Middle School: 1,665
Out of District Placements: 39
Total Enrolled: 4,667
Donations or Gifts to the District
The Woodland D50 Board of Education has accepted the following donations from supporters and businesses in the community during the 2022-2023 school year. The donations are in accordance with Board Policy 8:80 - Gifts to the District. The district is appreciative of the generous donations that support all of our children’s programs.
- Middle - The Middle School received a $100 donation from Kelly and Glenn McBlane to be used for the Middle School Drama Club.
The total donation for November 2022 is $100. That brings the total donation amount for the 2022-2023 school year to $6,801.50 to date.
- Primary - McNeil/Beelow Farms donated pumpkins valued at $66, and Yarc Farms donated pumpkins and other materials for hayrides valued at $50, for the Welcome Roundup parent engagement event.
- Elementary - The district received two $20 donations from the Abbvie Blackbaud Giving Fund to be used for student supplies.
- Middle - The Middle School received a $6,500 donation from the Woodland PTA to be used for the 8th grade trip at the end of the school year.
The total donation for October 2022 is $6,656.00. That brings the total donation amount for the 2022-2023 school year to $6,701.50 to date.
- Primary - Warren Newport Public Library donated books to be used as giveaways during WELE parent nights at a value of $9.50.
The total donation for September 2022 is $9.50. That brings the total donation amount for the 2022-2023 school year to $45.50 to date.
No Donations for the month of August
- District - Abbvie, The Blackbaud Giving Fund donated $35.00 to be used for student supplies.
The total donation accepted for July 2022 is $35.00. That brings the total donation amount for the 2022-2023 school year to $35.00 to date.