• Required Documents and Forms for Student Enrollment

    For all students new to the District, the following documents must be uploaded or provided to the district in order to finalize the enrollment process:

    • Birth Certificate    Families must provide a legal birth certificate to register their children (7:50-AP) (Hospital/baptismal certificates are not acceptable)
    • Copy of Parent/Guardian Photo ID

    • Proof of Residency   Minimum One document from each category required.

    Category 1

    • Current property tax bill or Form 1098 (homeowners)
    • Current mortgage statement or closing documents
    • Signed lease with current terms and all occupants listed
    • Letter from the management office verifying and approving all occupants (apartments and mobile home parks)

    Category 2

    • Driver’s license, photo ID or matricula card with current address
    • Vehicle registration or voter registration card
    • Current public aid card or credit card bill
    • Current Homeowners or Renters insurance policy
    • Current gas, electric, cable, phone, or waste management

    Additional Residency forms if Applicable (Forms must be Notarized)

    Several Notaries are available at the Woodland Educational Support Center, 1105 N. Hunt Club Road, Gurnee IL 60031.

    • Form (7:60-E1) Letter of residence from landlord in lieu of lease – Form is available in "English or Spanish
    • Form (7:60-E2) Residency Affidavit - to be used when the person seeking to enroll a student is living with a district resident. The Residency Affidavit must be signed by both the Parent and the District Resident in front of a Notary Public to be valid. Residency Affidavits are required to be renewed each school year.  Form is available in “English or Spanish
    • Form (7:60-E3) Guardianship Affidavit - Evidence of Non-Parent’s Custody, Control and Responsibility of a Student Form – Non –Parent seeking to enroll a student must complete and sign this form – Form is available in “English or Spanish

    Anyone with a Custody Order seeking to enroll a Student presents Court Order, Agreement, Judgment or Decree that awards or gives Custody of the students to any person including divorce decrees awarding Custody to one or both.

    Registration Contact Information:
    If you have any questions regarding the registration process please contact the Registration Department. 
    Cindy Viverito at 847-596-5682 or Cathy Ochoa at 847-596-5683 – Español.

    Registration Staff will be reviewing all proof of residency documents uploaded into Skyward to ensure residency documents are current and accurate.  You will be notified if your application was approved.