Kindergarten Registration for 2022-23 School Year
Welcome to Woodland District 50!
We would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the District! Please use the following link to verify that your address is within our district boundaries: Lake County Maps Online.
Registration for New KINDERGARTEN Students enrolling into Woodland School District 50 will begin on March 15, 2022. Scroll down for links to begin the application. PLEASE NOTE - Do not use your cell phone to complete the application process as the application will not submit correctly.
Applications must be submitted by April 15, 2022 to be entered in the Dual Language Program Lottery. The Dual Language lottery will be held on April 18, 2022.
New families enrolling their first child into the school district will use the link for new families. Families with children currently enrolled in school district 50 will use the current families link to add a new student through their family access account. Very Important - please choose school year 2023 for enrollment year on the application!
Children must turn 5 years old on or before September 1, 2022 to register for Kindergarten.
Parents -- Please check out the Woodland Primary School page of the website for upcoming Kindergarten events!! https://www.dist50.net/wpr
NEW DISTRICT 50 FAMILIES: (Never enrolled in the district)
- Click on link and enter the information requested on the screen.
- When completed, click on the orange bar and you will receive an email containing a login and password.
- Click the link in the email to go to Skyward Enrollment Access Page and enter the login and password to start enrollment process. (see required documents option)
CURRENT DISTRICT 50 FAMILIES:
You will use Family Access to complete your enrollment of a new student to the district.
- Click on the link, Enter your login and password to Family Access.
- Click on the New Student Enrollment option on your Family Access page.
- Need your login information? There is a "forgot Login/Password" option or you can send an email to email@example.com
Once you are logged into Skyward please follow the remaining steps.
After each of the following steps, you must click on the box “complete Step(#)" and move to Step(#). Required information is indicated by a red asterisk *.
- Step 1: Student Information. Enter all the information for the student you are enrolling. Click on complete Step 1 and move to Step 2.
- Step 2: Family/Guardian Information. Enter all information for Parent/Guardian. Click on complete Step 2 and move to Step 3.
- Step 3: Medical/Dental Information. Enter all information related to students. Click on Complete Step 3 and move to Step 4).
- Step 4: Emergency Contact Information, please provide at least 2 additional contacts other than yourself. Click on Complete Step 4 and move to Step 5).
- Step 5: Requested Documents – Upload the required documents:
- Birth Certificate (7:50-AP) and Parent/Guardian ID - Required
- Proof of Residency, Document 1, Document 2 - Required
- Physical, Dental, Vision, Immunization Records
- Illinois Transfer Form (If applicable)- If a student is transferring from a public school in Illinois, this form must be obtained from a previous school.
- If you have a Physical, Dental, or Eye Exam to submit, you may submit in Step 5 as well. Click on Complete Step 5 and move to Step 6).
- Step 6: Additional District Forms: Click on each form name and fill out the information requested, electronically sign and date. Click on Complete Step 6).
- At this point, you can add/change information in any of the steps by clicking on the “Edit” button next to each step.
Click “Submit Application to the District”. You will not be able to submit the application if all the steps are not completed.
REGISTRATION CONTACT INFORMATION:
If you have any questions regarding the registration process, please contact the Registration Department.
Cindy Viverito at 847-596-5682 or Cathy Ochoa at 847-596-5683 – Español.
Registration Staff will be reviewing all proof of residency documents uploaded into Skyward to ensure residency documents are current and accurate. You will be notified if your application was approved.
School Fees are charged annually. Kindergarten fees are $135. Payments can be made through Family Access in August. Fee Waiver Applications and Food Service Waiver Applications will be made available to all families by August 1, 2022.
KINDERGARTEN SCHOOL CONTACT INFORMATION:
Woodland Primary School
17366 W Gages Lake Road
Gages Lake IL 60030
Mrs. Stacey Anderson - Principal
847-984-8700 - Phone
847-984-8701 – Attendance
847-984-8710 - Nurse
847-816-4511 - Fax