Woodland School District 50 Proof of Residency Event, Aug. 7 & 8, 2019
ALL families with children enrolled & registered in Woodland District 50 for the 2019-2020 school year will be required to attend this event and prove residency.
DATE: Wednesday, Aug. 7 and Thursday, Aug. 8, 2019
TIME: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. (walk-in event, no appointments needed)
LOCATION: Woodland Middle School, 7000 Washington St., Gurnee
- Please visit the Transportation Table to review your bus stop assignment. The deadline for submitting changes is Aug. 8, 2019.
- Families will be able to submit health forms to the nurse, pay registration fees, add money to their lunch accounts, purchase spirit wear, PE uniforms for 6th, 7th and 8th grade, and PTA school supply packs (limited supply).
- Kindergarten students need physicals, dental and eye exams
- 2nd graders need dental exams
- 6th graders need a physical and dental exam
- Incoming 6th graders should plan to attend and have your ID picture taken.
- All Middle School students need a current sports physical on file if they want to try out for sports.
Questions? Call or email Registration at 847-596-5600 or firstname.lastname@example.org